wow! you went unprivate! hooray! I'm glad to see you are back and look forward to tons of posts!
Thanks a bunch for taking the time and the effort to post. I had to cry when I say Milli's sad face. Love you all more than tongue tell.XOXOXOXOXOXOX
That picture of Milli is heart breaking!!! I'm glad you're back!! I miss catching up with you in person but over the miles it will be fun to keep in touch with you!! So blog away!!!
somehow i got none of these pictures. Can I have a copy?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow! you went unprivate! hooray! I'm glad to see you are back and look forward to tons of posts!
Thanks a bunch for taking the time and the effort to post. I had to cry when I say Milli's sad face. Love you all more than tongue tell.XOXOXOXOXOXOX
That picture of Milli is heart breaking!!! I'm glad you're back!! I miss catching up with you in person but over the miles it will be fun to keep in touch with you!! So blog away!!!
somehow i got none of these pictures. Can I have a copy?
Post a Comment