The other day the neighbor boy came in the backyard to play. I had to tell him a few times we weren't playing today and he needed to go home. Naturally that ticked him off so when I went inside he came back and pulled Milli's hair and then ran off. A few minutes later Milli came in the house to tell us her saga. After she finished her story she looked up at Andy with her big eyes and said so sweetly, "Daddy, will you arrest him?" Andy melted right there on the kitchen floor.
Saturday, July 10, 2010
The other day the neighbor boy came in the backyard to play. I had to tell him a few times we weren't playing today and he needed to go home. Naturally that ticked him off so when I went inside he came back and pulled Milli's hair and then ran off. A few minutes later Milli came in the house to tell us her saga. After she finished her story she looked up at Andy with her big eyes and said so sweetly, "Daddy, will you arrest him?" Andy melted right there on the kitchen floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I could use a few people arrested myself. That is very cute.
On our end, Maren is the bully. Yesterday in primary she pinched her neighbor for being too noisy.
Post a Comment