Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Goodbye

A couple of weeks ago we had to say goodbye to these guys:








It hurt my heart. I don't like goodbyes, I tend to be really awkward with them. But I could not let the Blatters leave without one, awkward or not. First I gave this girl a huge squeeze which she gave right back:

Lindy and Hatch are best friends and not a day goes by when he doesn't ask when we will see Lindy again.




And then I gave Hank a hug and Luke a kiss. Milli and Hank are best friends and not a day goes by when she doesn't ask when we will see Hank again.

Goodbye Blatters. We love you and will miss you terribly. We are envious of that state of Texas that can now claim you, but we hope you enjoy this journey you have begun. And we hope hope hope to be able to visit you often, especially in the winter.

2 comments:

Westlund Family said...

Milli has gotten so big! I hope you guys are doing well!

Kim said...

We miss you and the Blatters. Leslie is coming home some time this summer, we need to have a BBQ for good old times.