Happy Birthday Kandice. I turned 31 and really, I can't quite believe that I'm in the thirties. This cake that I'm holding is number 11 in a series of ice cream cakes that Andy has given me ever since he's known me. Now that I think about it, he knew from early on that I do not like cake cakes, yet love ice cream cakes. I must have told him at some point and he must have listened. He's really good at that - listening. Wow, what a wonderful man that I married. Anyway, Andy started this tradition of ice cream cakes on my birthday and it is going strong. I have 11 years of pictures to document.
So that was a short jog down memory lane and a glimpse of Andy's sweetness.
3 comments:
Happy birthday! I like your hair both long and short, personally. And I think you look beautiful no matter what! I hope you had a good b-day and I can't believe little Piper and tiny baby Hatch! How time flies!
Hey! Happy really late birthday! Glad you joined the blogging world; your family is so stinkin cute! I'm lovin the ice cream cake idea; yummy!!
Um, we are such losers. I guess that's why we didn't get any cake.
Post a Comment