Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm really bad at this

The whole reason that I started this blog was so I could record our lives in a fun journal-type format for my posterity or whatever. So, it looks like its not going so hot. Well, I'm starting fresh.



So, March 15th Jennae came to our house to stay. What a fun time. It was the first time in my life that I thought having a sister wife would really come in handy (you know, like the polygamists -I mean not really, but kind of really). She cooked, and cleaned, and tended the kids, and bathed the kids, and played with the kids, and helped with a quilt that we are making for Hali for her 8th Birthday that was on March 10th (late, I know, but that's how I roll), and cut my hair, and styled my hair, . . .







. . . and made St. Patrick's day so fun for the kids (She got up at 6:30 so she could see Piper off to school and gave her a cute green headband and shamrock socks and fed her Lucky Charms with milk that the leprechauns had turned green and they drank from Shamrock cups all day long that she bought them), and was just so much fun. So thanks for coming Jennae, we love you dearly.







P.S. We totally didn't mean to dress the same, but we are sisters.












1 comment:

snakeriverwalton said...

She looks just like you! That's amazing.