Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Jennae

I had to add one more picture of Jennae playing with the kids in the yard. They went out a few times and had a great time, I think - or maybe that was me watching them from the warmth of our house. Either way, a good time was had. Another story about Jennae - when she was here Hatch and Milli had doctors appointments, so we all went. That's the kind of fun things we do here in Rigby. Anyway, the doctor checked Hatch and Milli and toward the end of the visit turned to Jennae and asked, "Are you her mom?" He wanted to know if Jennae was Piper's mamma! Crazy that my sister looks more like my daughter than I do.

3 comments:

snakeriverwalton said...

I'm so excited to be invited to your blog so I can keep up with you guys. Sometimes living down here I really have no idea what's going on with anybody. I love your yellow/white wall in your kitchen. Yay. Thanks for the invite.

Jennae Christensen said...

I feel so privilaged to be included in your blog... two even :) What a wonderful trip to Idaho :) thanks for making my spring break fun, I had a total BLAST :)p.s. Seth says hello ha ha ha Who else would I be talking to right now???

carol said...

Jennae is so cute. and so are you. You guys look so much alike. It was fun for me to see her too, it's been ages and she is all grown up!