
It is interesting from my point of view to see a project come together. What I see happen in the garage is so different from the end result. I rarely see the final project unless I can accompany Andrew on a job, which I do when I can. The above picture is a painted home office in Idaho Falls. I looooooved this one. I never saw this in person, only in pieces, but I loved the distressed white color. He also added these really neat oval knobs after this picture was taken. The area where the printer is actually slides out for easier access. Very clever.

This is a picture of Bart (his cousin) and Kami's kitchen in Bear Lake, Utah. This is such a small section of what he actually did. The whole thing was made out of Hickory, very cabin-like. Nice work, huh?

This is Andy's most recent kitchen that he did in Rexburg. I got to see this one from a hands-on view. No one lived in this house until the end so I could go with the kids and help while the kids ran around the empty house. They quite liked that, the empty house I mean. So much so that I thought maybe I should empty our house of all furniture and belongings. It would mean much less arguing over toys and such, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Anyway, I puttied holes and caulked seams, and put knobs on the doors and drawers, all the things that don't take talent, just time. It seems after every kitchen he does it becomes my new favorite. I really like this one. My favorite parts are the dark crown and the staggering of the cabinets. Andrew is really quite amazing in his talent, he has become a true carpenter. Someday I would like a Sawtooth Sawmill kitchen, aahhh someday.
4 comments:
I love the dark crown too. Nice work Andy- you have mad skills!
gorgeous! I'll take one of each please!
I love love love this kitchen !!!
Andy, you are amazing. I love to see some of your pictures. I am proud of you.
Post a Comment