Mmm. That picture makes me want to go make some "good day toast" for myself.
How did you do that? Makes my mouth water! XOXOXOX Linda
You should have sold that on ebay!!
Is that kind of like seeing the virgin mary in your food or the wood grain on your closet door? i don't see it! Am I an idiot or just opposed to having a good day?
To Amy, the smile is more of a grimace the more I look at it, but it brought a smile to my face at least.
i love to see your picturs. Looks like Family home evening was a grea time.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Mmm. That picture makes me want to go make some "good day toast" for myself.
How did you do that? Makes my mouth water! XOXOXOX Linda
You should have sold that on ebay!!
Is that kind of like seeing the virgin mary in your food or the wood grain on your closet door? i don't see it! Am I an idiot or just opposed to having a good day?
To Amy, the smile is more of a grimace the more I look at it, but it brought a smile to my face at least.
i love to see your picturs. Looks like Family home evening was a grea time.
Post a Comment