Oh my word, oh my word, oh my word, I've been tagged. I'd like to thank The Academy, I mean Maydi, for this honor. A-hum, shall we begin.
4 jobs I've had:
1. An ice cream scooper at Fenton's Ice Creamery in High School (as a result I had some kick butt forearms)
2. A member of the cleaning staff at ZCMI (this one lasted abooouut 2 weeks -I had to get up at 4 a.m., duh.)
3. An employee at Big John's where they sold vitamins, food storage, and health crap.
4. A mom, my very favorite.
4 movies I watch over and over:
1. MI-5 I don't actually watch this over and over, I just have been watching a bunch of back to back episodes as of late. (Thank you Amy and netflix I will forever be in your debt.)
2. I quite like Oceans 11, watched that a few times on my treadmill.
3. Dirty Dancing- Maydi and I have that in common, so back off people, back off.
4. Toy Story 1 and 2.
My 4 favorite foods:
1. Cookies
2. Pizza from Ascona
3. Sourdough bread, real San Francisco sourdough bread, especially from Boudins.
4. Chocolate Malted Crunch ice cream. You can only get this from California. Once I was going through a pretty rough spot and my dad and Katie sent me a gallon of this exact ice cream all the way from Cali. They had to ship it in a container with dry ice, and it arrived just perfect. How cool are they?!
5. Cookies
6. Cookies
7. Cookies
8. Cookies, oh oops. I really like cookies.
4 places I have lived:
1. Born in San Ramon, CA
2. Raised in Danville, CA
3. Went to college in Rexburg, ID
4. Now live in the one place I said I would never live in my entire life, Rigby, ID, and love it.
4 people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Old Navy
2. Pottery Barn
3. The Children's Place
4. That's it, but at least I get regular e-mails, so just stop judging me.
4 places I'd rather be:
1. Knoxville, TN visiting Trevor, Michaelyn, and Barrett
2. Raleigh, NC visiting Tyson, Jeanne, Hali, and Hanna
3. Morgan Hill, CA visiting Kyle
4. Disneyland with my Dad and Katie and Josh and Jennae and Seth
4 things I have to look forward to this year:
1. Gerry and Linda coming home
2. Grass in the front yard
3. Spring, I'm pretty sure it's never going to come
4. A trip to California
4 people I tag:
1. Katie
2. Michaelyn
3. Blah
4. Blah
2 comments:
i love the movie dirty dancing as well. "nobody puts baby in the corner." ah, be still my heart Patrick Swayze. Be still my heart.
Be still my heart-- Tom Quinn! I'm glad you love MI5 as much as we do.
Post a Comment