My first thought was, ooohhh man you are in trooouuble. The boy that you are in charge of is supposed to be in bed. You and the boy are not allowed to have a modeling shoot in the kitchen when it's bedtime.
But then I saw the boy do this,
and this.
Hatch was so into this impromtu photo shoot, I totally let both boys have their fun, because come on, how funny is this.
And this, this is my personal favorite.
p.s. the boy slept in.
3 comments:
HA. HA. HA. I am busting out laughing at these fantastic pictures. And I think I am going to copy them and send them to an agency. Move over Ricky Shroeder, here comes Hatch!
Hatch is hilarious. So may of those faces look just like Andy.
I agree with Amy, some of these pictures look just like Andy. They are awesome.
Post a Comment