Saturday, May 10, 2008
Popcorn Party
While Lindy had her funtastic fourth Birthday party last weekend, we brought Hank over to our house for a little fun of our own. These one and a half year olds know how to rock it just like the big kids. They had their own bowls of popcorn and walked around the house for at least 45 minutes toting those things around. Both Hank and Milli would carry the bowl around for a while and then plop down wherever suited their fancy and eat for a few and then repeat the process. So actually, that's about all they did. But, in my house, where I strictly forbid food from being anywhere but the kitchen, that is what one might call a rager. By the way, drinks were constantly being monitored to ensure they never left the safety and security of the table.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You guys really know how to throw a party! Hank hasn't quit talking about it. I love these pictures. Milli is so cute and sweet.
I see you had some catching up to do after forgetting your blog for a few days. I have been trying to keep up with mine and have had things to say...I'm sure that will slow down soon. Happy Mother's Day.
We love you!
Kandice, could you please post your chicken and creamed corn enchiladas? i want to make them- mmmmmmmmmmm.
Milli has the most hypnotic eyes I have ever seen. She is going to be a heart breaker!
Post a Comment