
Hatch decided he was ready for his training wheels to be gone. So on Sunday after church, Andy and the kids took off the wheels. One was technically only plastic, the rubber had worn off months ago, I'm pretty sure the kid has a leaning tendency.

He suited up and was ready. By the way, he's been wearing this helmet for the past month straight. He wears it when playing outside, while inside watching t.v., on the way to the store and often in the store, and when accompanying me to any church meetings. I'm pretty sure people think he has some soft-head disorder. He doesn't.

And this, this is my heart. When I married Andy I dreamt about kids someday, and how I would love them. But when I see him loving them, that is what makes my life. Anyways, as they started Andy explained how he would help him along and not to be scared, and Hatch keeps telling him that he doesn't need any help. So Andy just lets go and Hatch starts riding. The kid was right, he didn't need any help. Hatch did eventually tip, but he was dang good for a first time rider. After a short training session the kid rides on his own and hasn't stopped. Hoorah Hatchie.
8 comments:
Good Job Hatch! All of the kids are
growing up sooo fast.
Wow, Hatch way to go! I wish we could see you ride you are growing up to fast. We love you.
YEA!!! What a studmeister!
Congrats Hatch, That is awesome!
Hatch- awesome helmet! Never take it off.
SA---WEEET! He is amazing!
Yay Hatchie!!!! He is such a big kid now!!!
We had to set our blog to private so send me your info so I can add you to my list. kilovell@yahoo.com
Post a Comment