Thursday, August 14, 2008

No time

Our summer has consisted of two things: 1-Gerry and Linda and, 2-Piper's new bedroom. These here are some pictures of how the new Mortimer kitchen turned out. The before photos would not download so all you gets is some after photos.



It works quite well in their house, very airy and sunny and bright, and fun, and chic, and blah blah blah blah blah.

No pictures of Piper's room because, you see, it's not done yet. However, our friend Kieth, the carpet guy, came and nailed some tack strip this evening, sooooooo, it's almost done! Yippee! We were hoping that it would be done for when school started, but alas, we never get anything done on time so you take what you can get around here. I will post pictures when it is done, so simmer down, simmer down.

4 comments:

Kim said...

That kitchen is so neat. Andy does such a good job.

carol said...

YaY! I am excited for Piper's room. It will be so fun to see it all done. And I do love that kitchen. my oh my!

leslie mae said...

I love that kitchen!!! It turned out great. I'm still daydreaming about the day we get Andy to do my laundry room...sigh!

snakeriverwalton said...

Piper must be getting excited. Did you come to a consensus on the color scheme?