Tuesday, October 14, 2008

my oh my

Oh my goodness gracious, life goes by in a blink. A month has gone by and this is it in a nutshell: Preschool started and I got called as Primary president in our newly organized ward. This is our preschool class:Carol and I are team teachers and I really enjoy our partnership. We seem to easily pick up where the other leaves off and naturally divide and conquer. I'm certain that having here there has allowed me to enjoy the kids much more than if I were alone. Obviously, in the above picture, one VIP is missing. It is dear Lindy Lou. She had the barfies and could not come to hat day.
I would like to say that I am back in the blogging world, but no promises.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Parker loves preschool. You are doing great.

snakeriverwalton said...

Where have you been? I check all the time. I love crazy hat day!

snakeriverwalton said...

BTW, I just enlarged the photo and Carol looks so relaxed!

carol said...

Ha! Amy, I WAS relaxed, I'm glad you picked up on it! Preschool is a blast and I am having so much fun team teaching it with you, Kandice. I am learning a lot (like my abc's, colors, and stuff) and I know it will be fun for the rest of the year!

leslie mae said...

Oh I HAVE to have this picture!!! How fun is that?! Gabe LOVES his class and talks about it NON STOP!!! Thanks for being so great with him; he can be a handful sometimes! Oh, I love those silly faces!!

Sharon Andersen said...

Looks like a fun pre school