This Season of Fall has been absolutely beautiful in Rigby. The winds have been mild and the weather has stayed warm, I just love it. I used to think that Spring was my favorite season, and it is, but the Spring in California. Now Fall is my favoritist of the seasons in Rigby. I can have that, right? A favorite season in one state and a different favorite in another? Yeah, sounds good.
P.S. Dear Fall, stay as long as you like. You are very welcome here.
5 comments:
I am totally with ya. I have enjoyed the weather too. And i think it's fine you like one season here and one there. I like mint ice cream best at baskin robbins and chocolate from coldstone. so it's totally okay.
This Fall has been absolutely wonderful. I welcome it everyday!
I like the tree on your page. So cute. I think we're getting winter today, so I'm trying to say goodbye to fall.
ps. your new background is divine. adorable. fantastic. i can't say enough how much i love it.
Yep, Fall is Fantastic! Perfect time to plant grass {and have cows & cars ruin it}! I love breaking out the hot cocoa and apple cider, mmm. I think I'll go grab a mug right now!!!
Post a Comment