When I had this kid nearly 5 and a half years ago never did I imagine that the day would come that I would be sending him to school. . . . but it came. And he was excited so I was excited for him. I'm not sure if he saw me tear up when he walked onto the bus, but if he did I hope he knows it means that I love that little booger and am proud of who he is and his potential of what he can become. If the connection was made that Hatch actually rode the bus to school, but I also have a picture of him in class with his best friend Gabe, then you realize that I did follow after him to school. I wanted to make sure he was situated and happy, and he was, and now so am I.
If anyone is looking for it, half of my heart is at Southfork Elementary sitting in Mrs. Seegmillers Kindergarten and Mrs. Allens 5th grade classes. I pray it comes home safe and full of fun and excitement.
I love you guys.
5 comments:
It bring back the first day of school when all of you were little. A few tears and a little relief that school had started up again.
Oh great, now I'm tearing up about my baby going to Junior High! I hope all went well in kindergarten, what a day.
They just grow up way to fast! Hatch looks so grown up. I am glad to hear that you followed him to school. That means that you got up did Piper have to wake you? tee hee
We are lucky to get to live close to you guys. Piper helping Lindy that first day calmed my soul. You have 3 great kids.
finally looking at your "new" posts- cute pictures!
Post a Comment