Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Years Resolution

This year I resolve to be more organized. I ran into a friend at Walmart the other day. It was my third trip of the day, it was her first of the week. I told her I felt like I spent half my life there. She said she goes grocery shopping every two weeks, every payday. Geez, I want to be more like that. So, I here now resolve to be more organized. Figured putting it out there would help motivate me.

2 comments:

carol said...

You and me both, sister! I may just say though, you might run to the store a lot, but you are super organized in the home. Being more like you (less messy, less "pile this junk right here and get to it...never," ), that's my organization resolution.

We are with you guys in our hearts this weekend, tell Hatch how proud we are of him and that we love him to bits and bits.

snakeriverwalton said...

Um, my second home is Smiths. I think they ought to give me free lunch since I'm there about every day. Sarah is super excited to come today- a trip just for her! Should have done it ages ago.