Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cabin

We just got back from a very fun Holiday weekend at the cabin. Tom and Amy and their respective families could not make it this year so it was a relatively small group. Gerry and Linda; Matt, Carol, Lindy, and Hank; and Andy, myself and the kids. A fun time was had all around. Every year I bring my camera to the cabin and every year I vow to take many pictures. This year many pictures were taken, but mostly by Andy and mostly of buggies.

Milli has a small obsession with the buggies and Andy allowed her to vicariously indulged in it. He took dozens of photos of the little guys to post in her room. Very clever and cute.

Not able to resist the beauty that surrounds us Andy took some scenery photos too.

And then I snatched the camera and snapped these two buggies!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I personally like the last two buggies the best they are definitely the cutest. I am glad you had fun.

carol said...

I think Andy has a new hobby. Those pictures are so cool. And i agree with kim, the last two buggies are best!

leslie mae said...

Andy should definately submit these to the county fair... I think we've got a blue ribboner on our hands!!

K. Am I the ONLY one who thinks those two buggies look SO STINK SIMILAR?!!! They could be siblings if not twins... there must be a good dose of Mortimer in them!!!!

snakeriverwalton said...

I am sad we missed the trip.