I can't believe it! We are still in the 90's here. No fall bundle ups for us yet! She is quite cute!
It was 22 here last night, hate the hot but not quite ready for the freezing. Cute pictures, looks like you guys had a ball!
Milli is such a cutie pie. I love her little hat. It was cold here, but come on Maydi! 22? YIKES!
Whenever I think about moving to Randolph....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe it! We are still in the 90's here. No fall bundle ups for us yet! She is quite cute!
It was 22 here last night, hate the hot but not quite ready for the freezing. Cute pictures, looks like you guys had a ball!
Milli is such a cutie pie. I love her little hat. It was cold here, but come on Maydi! 22? YIKES!
Whenever I think about moving to Randolph....
Post a Comment