Monday, December 15, 2008

The Spirit of The Season


The kids put together this little diddy for us. Very true to life minus the female baby Jesus with the bow in her hair, and all the pink garb, and I'm pretty sure if Joseph had a staff it wasn't a strawberry print umbrella. But all in all, job well done.
While this "play" was being created Piper said how fun it would be to wrap a dolly up like the baby Jesus and Milli could play Mary while Hank played Joseph. Then Hatch said, "What would we be? OH! I know, we could be the sheriffs!" You crack me up kid.

6 comments:

Sharon Andersen said...

How cute are my babies!!!!!

Kim said...

How cute! I love walking in on random kids play. They come up with the cutest stuff.

carol said...

Ha! I think Hatch and Piper would be great Sheriffs! But I think this little nativity scene is wonderful. Love it!

snakeriverwalton said...

I think the umbrella makes a great staff!

leslie mae said...

Oh that's great!!! Piper did so good last night!! She's really good & I am loving teaching her; thanks!!!

snakeriverwalton said...

I was hoping that your comments on my blog meant you had a new blog... disappointed again. Oh well, I'll go have me a fish taco and feel better.