Tuesday, January 27, 2009

For the sake of catching up


I often think that really not much is going on in my life, just little things. But really all the little things are my life, and I love them. I love the little things. I love how Andy looks in his new glasses, a little thing that happened in our life.I love my baby boy who turned 5 in December, another little thing.


I love cousins that are close enough to visit and that they all love each other.



And I love that when Katie and Jennae run across smokin' deals they think of me (cause Heaven knows I LOVE a good deal) and send my kids darling clothes like this dress that Katie sent which Milli is in love with. I've never seen her twirl in a dress and boy howdy does this girl twirl.

8 comments:

Kim said...

Snazzy Glasses Andy! And that look on Millie's face is priceless.

tmbchristensen said...

So glad to see you back in the blogging world! I've been checking and how in the world am I supposed to check up on you when you don't blog.....family looks good. I love yall! Welcome back.

Kathleen said...

Millie is so BEAUTIFUL! Hatch is so grown up and Piper well....she certainly can make a very silly face! I am so glad Millie likes her dress. I thought it would look cute on her.
I can't wait till we get to see you all in a few months.

carol said...

What a cute family. All those "little" things make for a great life! And a great post too!

Sharon Andersen said...

I have Beautiful grandchildren

leslie mae said...

Love the Milli kisses!!! ALL your kids are just so stinkin cute! I am OH SO glad that my kids have them to be their best friends!!!

*Love the glasses Andy!!

snakeriverwalton said...

I like to see th elittle things. And I love Andy's new glasses. They make him look more like me. also, I love the picture of Piper and Rachel. It's so them.

Maydi said...

We are going to have Jill's Bridal Shower at Color Me mine on Aprill 11 @ noon in SLC. I don't know if we are going to lunch before, after or ordering in. I hope you can make it and I will let you know more details when we figure it out.